- White pumpkin. $3 at Target. Yes, they are putting up the Halloween displays now.
- Take out stem and paint it black. Brush with modge-podge and sprinkle with black glitter.
- Paint entire pumpkin with modge-podge and sprinkle with white glitter. I did it one section at a time.
- When glitter dries, hot glue black rick-rack along pumpkin ridges almost to the stem hole. The stem will cover the ends of the rick-rack.
- I printed some old sheet music to both sides of two sheets of cardstock and cut out leaves. I got the sheet music from graphicsfairy.blogspot.com.
- Replace the stem with a dab of hot glue. Position the leaves next to the stem and hot glue.
- I made the curly things from silver pipe cleaners and hot glued them next to the stem.
Just one more item to share with you...my vintage black cat candle holders. I made them from paper clay and those little wooden candle holders from the crafts store. This is one of those projects that I make once and...give up!
Have a Happy Halloween Crafting Season!