I would like to introduce you to Lisa Jo, a very talented purse designer...and my sister. Lisa and I are teaming up to do a giveaway. One lucky winner will receive this lovely Laptop Bag. Created in shades of brown and pink and nicely padded, the bag will hold a 15 1/2" laptop. Extra long straps can be worn cross body.
Lisa Jo started making her purses as a hobby, but when family and friends saw how cute they were, she was bombarded with custom orders. Lisa's bags are made from new, second hand and vintage materials. She has a unique way of blending the fabrics to create a one-of-a-kind look.
- Drawing is open to Zetta's Aprons followers. If you are not yet a follower, click on the link on the right of the page (or at the very top) and follow the easy instructions.
- Leave a comment in "Comments" saying you follow Zetta's Aprons. First Entry.
- For a Second Entry, visit Lisa Jo's Creative Crap on Facebook and "Like" her.
- Return and leave a comment saying you "Like Lisa Jo" on Facebook.
- Winners will be randomly picked from those leaving comments.
- Drawing ends midnight, Friday October 7, 2011.
- Winners will be posted sometime Saturday morning.
- Be sure to check back to see if you've won.
- (It would simplify things if you included an email address on one of your entries, but it's not required.)