Then it was time to pack up our gear and load up the VW Bug with Baby Amber in the back seat. We were expecting Baby Missy by then, so she rode with me in the front. Off we went to begin our Texas adventure.
- A long velvet gown in deep forest green from "The Lady of Shallot Collection."
- Man's polyester suit in a rather nasty shade of brown...or is it gray?
- Blue 1960s prom dress with a train in the back...worn with powder blue running shoes, of course.
- Bleak black dress from the "Wednesday Addams Collection"...only worn on Wednesdays.
- Shiny vinyl skirt with a cut-off man's dress shirt, cufflinks and fluorescent orange patent leather platform shoes.
- Silver mini-dress and accessories from the "Judy Jetson Collection."
- "Woodstock Collection."
- "Gas Station Uniform Shirts Collection."
- For winter..."Fur Coats from the 50s Collection."