Thursday, September 22, 2011

Fall Door Changes to Halloween Door!

Not much to share today.  I'm working on a lot of projects I'll let you in on later.
The black crows have changed to black cats.
I love the vintage black cat faces, but I'm a little bummed the cat lights aren't working.

The Cat-Face Lantern. 
It lights up with a battery-powered flicker candle.

Halloween Clown Cat Candy Jar
It's filled with "Vintage" penny candy from Cracker Barrell.
They have all of the candy from my childhood.

Giveaway Reminder...
The Halloween Rag Runner Giveaway ends Sunday at Midnight.
Leave a comment in the Comment Box on yesterday's Rag Runner post to enter.

Joyful Scarecrow
I'd be happy too, if I lived at Disneyland!
I'm sure I'm not the only one who wants an apartment overlooking Main Street.

No comments: